Tuesday 26 April 2022

My Lead Gen Secret Review

You obtain 100-200 leads per day and all that's necessary to make money with this particular program is roofed for the regular price of just $30 per month.

Review on My Lead Gen Secret Review 

I have now been an individual in My Lead Gen Secret for 6 months, and here's my top 10 reasons I really like this method

1. All that's necessary to make money with this particular program is roofed for the regular price of just $30 per month. You obtain 100-200 leads per day and a mailing system.

2. The My Lead Gen Secret leads are real people, who're acquired from Jim Harmons private network of established lead partners. Each lead is from a tier 1 country, and has opted in to receive more details about joining a "home business" or "money making program" online.

3. The leads an associate receives every single day are eager to have and will answer a wide selection of money making offers. You can promote any affiliate program, MLM company, or any offering of your option

4. You can promote the MLGS affiliate program and earn generous commissions. Their affiliate program pays out 5 levels deep and also offers $100 Superstar Bonus incentives.

5. User-friendly in-house mailing system provided at no extra cost, which allows members to easily send a contact broadcast using their leads daily.

6. Detailed Mailer Tracking Stats Provided - Keep track of opens, clicks, and all of the important stuff.

7. The capacity to easily download the results in your own device, and send offers to your leads using a third-party autoresponder of your choice.

8. Great customer care including Live Chat & main support portal.

9. Facebook support group with nearly 5000 active members.

10. My Lead Gen Secret is really a company with a good reputation. Whether its an advertising forum, facebook chat group or YouTube case study, looking online you will begin to realize this business has A LOT of satisfied members.

By today, I've earned $1125 in TOTAL commissions simply sending emails to my leads daily using the provided mailing platform. My Lead Gen Secret is a superb program and I recommend it Website.

Go here to find out about My Lead Gen Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lead Gen Secret Review

You obtain 100-200 leads per day and all that's necessary to make money with this particular program is roofed for the regular price of ...